Making Healthy Choices
One Step At A Time
It's never too late to start making healthy choices and to live a life full of vitality and incredible health.
Start with one change at a time so you don't get overwhelmed. Give yourself time to adjust and feel the improvements.
Your health problems probably took years to develop. So improving your health will be a journey, not an overnight assignment.
Your body is constantly re-generating itself. With some dedication and commitment, you will be amazed at how much better you can feel.
Healthy Eating Guidelines
There are so many foods to choose from today. How do you know which foods are healthy choices for you?
Be selective because the choices you make will determine your health.
Give your body the raw materials it needs, it will serve you with incredible health.
Nutrient dense food is delicious, healing and most often less expensive than processed food.
Learn how to choose quality foods and eat for better health in this Section.
Healthy Personal Care
Today we live in a wi-fi world, we're wired 24/7. So how do you manage the environmental pollution that you are exposing your body to?
The typical American diet and the toxins in our food are a major cause of obesity in our families.
We are exposed to numerous chemicals in our own home from our personal care items, household cleaning products, furniture, carpet, paint and more.
Learn about harmful toxins and weight management in this Section.
Being healthy involves both your body and your mind. The power of the mind is pretty incredible so it's worth the effort to take care of it.
Simple things like learning to manage stress, get proper sleep and have a good positive attitude can make you healthier and happier.
Get the scoop on a good night's sleep, managing stress and attitude.
Natural Cures and Alternative Choices
Doctor's are reporting that viruses and bacteria have now become antibiotic resistant and aren't working.
I can't think of a better reason to get back to the basics of good health with time-tested natural remedies.
Soup made the old-fashioned way with healing bone stock, vegetables and garlic.
Supplements and herbal remedies have long been considered a healthy choice for handling everyday ailments from bee stings to headaches to colds.
Learn about “Grandma's” advice and other natural ideas in this Section.
God's design of the human body is simply amazing. So amazing that medical researchers are still not done learning about it.
Pain and disease is the body's way of telling us that something is out of balance. Taking a pill only takes away the symptom, rarely does it address the cause of what's wrong.
After all these years, heart disease is still the leading cause of death in the US, ever wonder why?
Learn tips on improving cardiac health and other concerns in this Section.
The Next Step
Pick an area you want to change and start making some healthy choices.
Be patient and feel good about your decision to improve your health. It's never too late, our bodies are always regenerating.
As your new healthy choices become part of your lifestyle, pick another area to work on. Before you know it, you'll be living a healthier life.
Remember, we're on this journey with you, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Self Improvement from SelfGrowth.com- - SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Self Improvement on the Internet.
TABLE OF CONTENTS FOR THIS SITE
- Healthy Choices Blog
- The Healthy Choices Blog keeps you up-to-date with all the additions and changes to the HealthyChoices4Life.com Web site. Subscribe here.
- Healthy Eating Guidelines, Clearing Up The Confusion
- Healthy eating guidelines can be confusing. Learn to make healthy choices that are right for you and your body's needs.
- Healthy Eating Facts. The 3 principles of good nutrition.
- Work through the maze of healthy eating facts. Apply these 3 principles and enjoy the benefits of healthy eating.
- Organic Foods, Healthy Choices, But Are They Really Better?
- Organic Foods, Healthy Choices But They Do Cost More. But You Either Pay Now or Pay Later With Your Health
- Margarine vs Butter. Healthy Butter Facts Win The Butter vs Margarine debate
- Margarine vs butter, which is healthier? Find out for yourself, by answering this question. How is margarine made? The answer is shocking and appalling! I will never feed it to my family again.
- Fats and Oils, Which Are The Healthy Choices And Which Aren't? Learn more here
- Fats and oils, clear up the confusion on what's healthy and what's not. Get the facts on saturated fats, unsaturated fats, monosaturated and polyunsaturated oils, trans fats and hydrogenated oils.
- Trans Fats & Hydrogenated Oil, What Are They and Why Are They So Bad?
- The ugly story on trans fats, hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oil. Get the facts & make healthy choices to avoid foods high in trans fats.
- High Fructose Corn Syrup Leads to Obesity & Increased Exposure to Mercury.
- No high fructose corn syrup is a healthy family choice. Get the facts on the HFCS, obesity & mercury connection. Learn ways to feed your family without high fructose corn syrup.
- What is Xylitol? A great natural alternative to sugar and artifical sweeteners.
- What is Xylitol? Is Xylitol safe and what are Xylitol's side effects? Get the facts and learn how xylitol can benefit your health and eliminate the use of harmful artificial sweeteners .
- Genetically Modified Food Products, You Probably Had Some For Breakfast!
- Genetically modified food products are infiltrating our food supply and most of us don't even know it. How can you protect yourself when it's not required to be labeled?
- What Is Monosodium Glutamate MSG? Know What You're Feeding Your Family
- What is Monosodium Glutamate MSG? Is it harmful? If not , why disguise it on the ingredient label? Be a wise consumer, get the facts on the risks and dangers of MSG and protect your family.
- What Is Lactose Intolerance?
- What causes of lactose intolerance and what are the symptoms? How to test yourself to see if you have an intolerance to dairy products and what you can do about controlling the symptoms.
- Food Inc tells a shocking story about our food production industry!
- Food Inc, the documentary movie unveils an ugly truth about what we eat and how it's produced. Issues include GMO food, unecessary chemicals in food, government subsidies, e coli, food safety & more.
- Toxins In Your Home & Food Making You Sick? Learn How To Make Healthy Choices
- Are unknown toxins in your food and home causing your health ailments? Learn how you can make healthy choices in your life and start to feel better. Create a non-toxic environment for your family.
- Food Color Dyes Are Targeted At Our Children.
- Are food color dyes and artificial coloring really necessary in our food? They are added to attract consumers, mainly our children. Europe uses natural food dyes instead of chemicals.
- Fun Exercise Health Ideas
- Fun exercise health ideas anyone can do. If it's fun, you'll stick with it.
- Weight Loss Tips and Healthy Choices
- Healthy Choices and Weight Loss Tips
- Organic Handmade Soap Is Amazing, Gentle, Effective & Safe
- Discover the benefits of switching to an organic handmade soap. A gentle, effective liquid hand and shower soap. Men are raving that it's the best shaving cream they have ever used.
- Sleep Health Tips for Better Health
- How's your sleep health? Is insomnia robbing you of good health.
- Understanding Your Stress Health And The Disease Link
- Learn to identify and manage your stress health before it negatively affects your health.
- Natural Cures & Health Remedies, Are Healthy Alternatives To Drugs.
- Natural cures and natural health remedies can be healthy alternatives in treating routine ailments. Get back to the healthy choice basics of caring for your own health.
- Silver Shield, A Safe Alternative Healing Choice
- Silver Shield, Natural, Safe, Non Toxic Alternative to Antibiotics
- Super Supplements, What Do You Really Need ?
- Super supplements can improve your health. But how do you know which ones you actually need for good nutrition. Get the healthy choices facts here.
- Learning how to take probiotics so you get the best benefits.
- Do you know how to take probiotics so you get the most out of them? If you take them at the wrong time, you're not getting all the benefits and it's like wasting your money.
- Eat Foods That Contain Probiotics Instead of Taking Probiotic Supplements
- You don't have to take probiotics if you simply add foods that contain probiotics to your menu. You can either purchase them or make your own for pennies per serving.
- Probiotic Pills and Foods Can Help Boost Your Immune System.
- Probiotic pills and foods are important if you take antbiotics or other medications. Probiotics are also a healthy choice for strengthening your immune system.
- When To Take Probiotics Questionnaire
- Know when to take probiotics by taking our short questionnaire.
- Antioxidant Facts, Get The Answers, Take Our Questionnaire
- Get the Antioxidant Facts Here, Take Our Questionnaire
- Supplemental Digestive Enzymes, Do You Need Them?
- Got gas and bloating, indgestion? Eating mostly cooked foods instead of raw? If so, you might just need supplemental digestive enzymes.
- Essential Fatty Acids Supplements, Do You Need Them, Get the Facts!
- Essential Fatty Acids Supplements, Take Our Questionnaire to See If You Need Them.
- Missing: Minerals In Food
- Minerals in food were farmed out of our foods, find out why and how to get more everyday minerals.
- Everyday Minerals, Are You Getting Enough?
- Everyday minerals are missing from the foods we eat. Take this questionnaire to see if you are mineral deficient.
- Fiber Rich Foods Lower Cholesterol & Blood Sugar
- Fiber rich foods are a natural way to detoxify the body and lower cholesterol and blood sugar.
- Good Sources Of Dietary Fiber Questionnaire
- Take this Questionnnaire and find out if you're getting enough good sources of dietary fiber.
- Natural Health Remedies Guide
- A natural health remedies guide puts you in control of your health. If you've lost your health insurance, learn how to take care of yourself using inexpensive ingredients and home remedies.
- The Statistics About Heart Disease, Are We Being Misled?
- The statistics about heart disease aren't supported by the Framingham Heart Study suggesting that all saturated fats are the cause of coronary artery disease. There is contradicting evidence.
- Boost Your Heart Health
- Pump Up Heart Health With Plant Sterols & Resveratrol
- Diagnosing Lower Back Pain Symptoms and It's Causes
- Suddenly you've got lower back pain symptoms and you don't know why. Learn how they will diagnose your lower back pain causes, what to expect and how to get better.
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Natural back pain relief techniques can give the the fast back pain help you need. Learn why they work and how to use these techniques properly.
- Inflammation A Leading Cause of Disease
- Reduce Inflammation As A Healthy Choice To Control Disease
- Signs of a Thyroid Problem
- The Top Signs of a Thyroid Problem. You may have these symptoms of a thyroid disorder and may not even know it, especially if you're a woman. Hypothyroidism is most often misdiagnosed.
- 5 Keys For Healthy Breasts and Preventing Breast Cancer
- Avoid zenoestrogens for healthy breasts. 5 Keys to naturally preventing breast cancer.
- What Is The Swine Flu? Get the facts and learn how to protect yourself.
- What is the swine flu? Get the facts on this Type A H1N1 viruse. Safe, simple tips to to protect yourself and your family.
- About Us: Our Purpose, Our Background, Our Hope
- About Us: Our Purpose, Our Background, Our Hope
- contact us
- contact us
- Advertising Information and Disclosures
- Advertising Information and Disclosures: Complete Information on our sponsors, our compensation or to arrange advertising on this site.
- Healthy Choices News & Views E-zine Subscription Page
- Get tips on making making healthy choices for better health and a more natural lifestyle. Get your free report, Just Start Here... by signing up for my E-zine, Healthy Choices News & Views
- Healthy Choice Resources, Website and Links
- Websites, links and other healthy choice resources to visit on your journey to better health.